EKBF provides the full range of accounting and fiduciary
1. Accounting: full accounting services to companies and private individuals or family offices in accordance with Swiss and international standards (new Swiss accounting law, Swiss GAAP, IFRS for SMEs, Trust Accounting), including securities and investment funds accounting, NAV calculation, accounting for mergers, acquisitions and spin offs, consolidations, quarterly and yearly reporting, consolidations, payment processing and reconciliations.
2. Tax Returns and Tax Advice: preparation and submission of Swiss tax returns for individuals and corporates, ensuring all deductions and tax advantages are taken into consideration; VAT and withholding tax accounting services and filing refund application; planning and optimization of direct and indirect taxes including social security contributions; arranging for tax ruling and coordination with relevant tax authorities snd ptoviding tax advice as required.
3. Company Formation and Management: Swiss and offshore company set-up and incorporation, administration, optimization and engineering of corporate structures, dealing with corporate actions, and compliance with local requirements. Through our partner company based in Singapore, Swiss Fiduciary & Advisory Services Pte. Ltd., incorporation, administration and management of Singaporean companies.
4. Human Resources: administration and management of Swiss payroll and social insurance systems for corporates including the establishment of annual statements for social security, insurance and pension funds, preparation of work certificates and salary slips, general coordination with Swiss tax authorities and other relevant government organizations.
5. Administration: general administrative tasks for corporates such as billing, tracking of accounts receivables, payments to creditors, and other secretarial work.
6. Audit: preparation of statutory audits and reports for Swiss corporates (“contrôle restreint” and “contrôle ordinaire”), management consulting and advice, and business restructuring.